phone: +1-868-464-3747
e-mail: rholder@lab206studios.com

12.09.2010

My First but not Last Animation Film

I titled this post because if you've ever done animation and completed one project you can begin to realize how daunting tackling another short can be. Its an amazing feeling putting something out there that you have such a connection with and the thing is with my film i didn't realize that i did.
I wrote the story, watered it down abit to what it finally became and thought that was that, i finished my film graduated and my life as an animator began. I didn't realize that what i put down on screen would be some from of Catharsis. I purged myself of some feelings in that piece that i didn't even know i had to the point where every time i see the film i get an emotional reaction out of it, and it's not simply the fact that i finished it ( pats self on back) it's more than that.
The things we do sometimes when were not aware of it, makes me think about the fact that we can only deal with something when we are absolutely read to deal with it.
Hope you enjoy it, it certainly isn't the last film from me, but it definitely means alot.

UN.TITLE.D from Rene Holder on Vimeo.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome video,like the choice of local music too :D Keep it up man! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somewhat sublime but I thought it was a nice change of pace

    ReplyDelete